QoinPro.com: Free Bitcoins every 24 hours

Friday, October 25, 2013

Bitcoin faucets

After much resistance from close friends and family
I've finally decided to take the plunge and buy Bitcoins. But the frustrating thing is that there isn't a fast way to get them if you wanted them now. So I rummaged around for answers online and I was suggested eBay by a couple of my facebook friends, but I'm fairly certain that the listings there were overpriced.

Then I happened upon these things called bitcoin faucets
you won't get rich quick from them from what I gathered. (you definitely won't get as rich as Miley Cyrus twerking dat ass..........we're not all built like her.)










anyway.



You can at least get in on 
the action of owning a piece of bit history!

Here's a list of them:



I also made them permanent in the sidebar so that you 
can have them in a easy to access place.

                   




                                                                                                     Thank you Miley Cyrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment